From SYCLOPE’s Lab, we propose videos to help you in the installation and assembly of your equipment. Simple tutorials that show you how to carry out certain manipulations.
Questions / Answers : Membrane change
Many of you ask us the question of how to properly change a membrane. Here some important information:
- Can we reuse a membrane?
The answer is no. Once used, it must be thrown away.
- Are the electrodes really fragile?
Yes, you must not rub them. Just stamp them as shown in the video.
- Can the electrolyte bottle be reused once opened?
Yes, but after each use, the bottle must be well closed. It can be used before the expiry date. For information, a bottle can fill up to 3 membranes.
- Should the membrane be fully tightened when mounted on the probe?
Yes, it is very important to screw it until you can not tighten it anymore.
Video : Using TRIKLORAME V2
Here is a tutorial to help you to use the TRIKLORAME V2.
This video is based on 3 steps:
- cleaning the handling tools,
- the trichloramine sampling phase,
- the phase of measuring and determining the rate.
It is possible to perform 2 types of measurements :
- a quick measurement with a sampling time of less than 2 hours
- a monitoring measure is greater than 2h or an OELV (occupational exposure limit value)