The SYCLOPE's Lab
From SYCLOPE’s Lab, we propose videos to help you in the installation and assembly of your equipment. Simple tutorials that show you how to carry out certain manipulations.
Questions / Answers : Membrane change
Many of you ask us the question of how to properly change a membrane. Here some important information:
- Can we reuse a membrane?
The answer is no. Once used, it must be thrown away.
- Are the electrodes really fragile?
Yes, you must not rub them. Just stamp them as shown in the video.
- Can the electrolyte bottle be reused once opened?
Yes, but after each use, the bottle must be well closed. It can be used before the expiry date. For information, a bottle can fill up to 3 membranes.
- Should the membrane be fully tightened when mounted on the probe?
Yes, it is very important to screw it until you can not tighten it anymore.
Video : Using TRIKLORAME V2
Here is a tutorial to help you to use the TRIKLORAME V2.
This video is based on 3 steps:
- cleaning the handling tools,
- the trichloramine sampling phase,
- the phase of measuring and determining the rate.
It is possible to perform 2 types of measurements :
- a quick measurement with a sampling time of less than 2 hours
- a monitoring measure is greater than 2h or an OELV (occupational exposure limit value)
We are here to help you...
Do you have any questions? Need a diagnosis, recommendations? Need a documentation, a quote ? The entire SYCLOPE team is at your disposal…