UFPOOL ultrafiltration system for water recycling
The UFPOOL ultrafiltration units, manufactured in France, are used for the recycling of the water used to wash the filters of swimming pools, in conformity with the recommendations of the Ministry of Health (DGS/EA 4 N°273). The UFPOOL range uses an external/internal hollow fiber membrane filtration for the largest possible filtration surface. Thus all small particles, viruses, microorganisms… are destroyed.
The UFPOOL offers production capacities of 20, 40, 60 and 80 m3 per day.
Operation of the UFPOOL ultrafiltration units :
How does the UFPOOL allow the optimization of the operating costs of a pool?
For a swimming pool open to the public, heating and water treatment are two costly and very energy consuming items. It is therefore necessary to find solutions to limit these energy consuming items and to control the costs due to the treatment and the addition of new water.
- Control water losses (heated and treated water) by reusing part of this water and thus reduce energy consumption for reprocessing and reheating “new” water.
- To also control the input of new water thanks to the recycling of ultra-filtered water.
- Guarantee a low operating cost, 0.11 KW per m3 of treated water, for a quick return on investment.
PLUS FOR YOUR USE
UFPOOL units have many advantages
- Public swimming pool
- Material: PVDF
- Porosity: 0.015 micron
- Configuration: Hollow fiber – outer/inner filtration
- Type: PVDF double skin hollow fiber membrane with external/internal filtration
- Length: 1740 mm
- Diameter: 340 mm
- Filtering surface :
- 20 m3/day : 73 m²
- 40 m3/day : 146 m²
- 60 m3/day : 146 m²
- 80 m3/day : 219 m²
- Number of modules :
- 20 m3/day : 1 installed online
- 40 m3/day : 2 installed in line
- 60 m3/day: 2 installed in line
- 80 m3/day: 3 installed in line
- 0,5 – 1,5 bar
- Type: Reverse flow using treated water and air
- Frequency: 20 – 180 minutes
- Duration: 30 – 60 seconds
- Volume: 5 to 10%
- Maximum pressure: 3.0 bar
- Maximum Ptm: 2.5 bars
- Temperature: 0 – 35 °C
- pH: 2 to 12
- Material: stainless steel 316 L
- 20 m3/day : 800 l
- 40 m3/day : 1200 l
- 60 m3/day : 1200 l
- 80 m3/day : 1200 l
- Power supply: 230-400 VAC – 50 Hz – 3P+T.
Regulation of public pools
Public and commercial swimming pools are governed by different water treatment standards to be respected…
We are here to support you …
Do you have any questions? Need a diagnosis, recommendations? Need a documentation, an estimate ? The SYCLOPE team is at your disposal …