Chlorine or pH controller: single-pool and single-parameter
The INDIG’O is a single-parameter chlorine or pH controller for monitoring pool water quality.
It ensures the regulation and control of pH or chlorine in a simple and intuitive way. It is a very easy device to handle, install and use, which allows you to maintain an optimal water quality in accordance with the regulations in force.
Mounted on a panel, installation is easy.
The INDIGO range allows the analysis and control of a parameter.
PLUS FOR YOUR USE
The INDIGO is a very easy to use chlorine or ph controller
- Collective swimming pool
- or pH
- or Redox (ORP)
- or Chlorine
- 1 measuring input 4-20 mA amperometric or potentiometric sensor (pH or ORP)
- 1 control input for control of regulations
- 1 output 4-20 mA transfer
- 1 power relay output max 5 A / 240 VAC
- 1 alarm output on dry contact relay
- Proportional control mode
- On/Off control mode with hysteresis
- Control stop mode
- Depending on the low/high threshold
- Flow control of the measuring chamber
- 90 – 240 VAC – 50/60 Hz