Which Redox (ORP) probe for pool water analysis?
SYCLOPE offers different pool redox probes for water analysis in public or private swimming pools.
What is a Redox (ORP) measurement:
- Redox or ORP represents the capacity of the water to oxidize organic matter.
- It is expressed in mV
- In swimming pools, the water is considered to be disinfected and disinfected with redox between 650 and 750 mV.
- Strictly speaking, it does not make it possible to quantify a chlorine concentration. It measures all oxidizing products in the water without any selectivity.
- It is also highly dependent on water quality, pH, temperature and stabilizer.
PLUS FOR YOUR USE
What are the advantages of these Pool Redox probes?
ORP probes – PRIVATE SWIMMING POOL
- Private swimming pools
- Redox (ORP)
- CAA1522 and 1523 : 2m of cable
- CAA2521 and 2522 : 6m of cable
- Type BNC with protection
- 3 bars (to 40°C)
- +/- 2000 mV
- 0 to 40°C
- Translucent lead-free glass (RoHs)
- Gold tip : CAA1523 and 2521
- Platinum tip: CAA1522 and 2522
- Length 120 mm
- Diameter 12mm +/-0,5mm