For which applications should these solutions be used?
- Sea water basins,
- Thermal waters,
- Private pools,
- Any dirty process.
What are the possible measures?
- Free chlorine
- Bromine sea water
Two measurement solutions
CU/Pt Cell housing
The Copper/Platinum measuring cells developed for a clear and precise analysis of free chlorine or bromine. This cell with integrated copper platinum probe guarantees the reliability of the measurement. This transparent modular measuring cell is to be placed in a spigot (via a sample pipe) after the recirculation pump before filtering with discharge to the sewer.
Other versions are available to measure chlorine or bromine + pH + temperature.
The advantages of the COPPER/PLATIN cells:
- Integrated inductive flow sensor with stainless steel ludion
- Sample collection on the cell
- Flow rate adjustment via needle valve
- Integrated measuring transducer to allow a large distance between the measuring cell and the controller
A copper platinum probe for the measurement of free chlorine. This probe is particularly adapted to high-end private pools and allows the measurement of chlorine generated by salt electrolysis.
The advantages of COPPER/PLATINUM probes:
- Probe with non polarized 4-20 mA output
- Probe with gain selector
- Probe adaptable on all PMMA Syclope cells