Position of ELECTRONIC Engineer M/F on a permanent basis
Syclope Electronique is a company specialized in the design and manufacturing of electronic systems for water analysis and treatment for more than 25 years. Within the framework of its evolution and its growth Syclope Electronique reinforces its research department. You will be brought to take charge of projects in autonomy or within a restricted team.
- Pre-study and simulation upstream of new concepts
- System architecture design and choice of components
- Schematic creation and PCB development
- The writing of the low level firmware (C …), possibly in real time
- Monitoring of industrialization, testing and integration into the finished product
- Very good knowledge in digital/analog electronic board design
- Very good knowledge and experience in onboard C, real time
- Knowledge of bus and ModBus, CAN, Ethernet protocol
- Knowledge of FreeRTOS, FreeModbus, emWin
- Knowledge of mechanical design
- Technical English.
Knowledge of EAGLE, SolidWorks and C development under IAR environment would be a plus.
Holder of an electronics engineering degree, you have 2 to 5 years of experience. You are able to demonstrate autonomy, rigour and solid analytical skills. You are seduced by the idea of investing in new, ambitious and innovative projects.